I know I've been neglecting and I've been saying this a lot. I'm in a holiday mood. But I have few announcements to make.

One, I have a really big exam next year so it's gonna impossible for me to update daily. I'm not saying it's impossible but I doubt that its possible too. I know 100% I'm going to be really busy with school. I'm also going to have school at night.

Two, my Hottest Male Celebrities is on the way. I'm currently making a compilation of the pictures and also the owner of the pictures. I have to send emails and stuff, just to make sure that I'm not stealing. I know, I've been taking this matter seriously. I mean just imagine someone took your picture without asking you first?

Three, I need to study CODING. I need to build my own layouts. I know it's hard but using other people's layout is boring sometimes. Even if it is provided for you. I mean sometimes you gotta add a little bit of your taste.

Four, my COTM is dead. I mean there's only three votes and they are all tie. I need a tie breaker. so, I'm going to open the poll back, and you have to vote for your favorite.

and that's all I gotta say. My tumblr is currently dead too, I have a post on the way, it's not finished yet because I have to sorts all my thoughts. You know sometimes when you write something down, something new comes and it is more brilliant so I'm going to sketch first and pour it out. It's something about parental and education.

You can like put a comment there and make it a hot discuss. Till then, I'm out.

But before that, I also have few interesting celeb news.

  • Congrats Kevin Jonas and Danielle. Hope you guys have great marriage.
  • Carrie Underwood is engaged.
  • RIP Britanny Murphy who died on 19th Decemeber 2009 because of cardiac arrest.
  • Big applaud to Beyonce for leading the Grammy nominations
  • Happy belated 20th Birthday Taylor Swift!
  • Taylor Lautner was so funny on SNL.
  • Rihanna was too.
  • Lady Gaga on the cover of ELLE magazine, and she was the bomb.
  • Happy Birthday David Cook
  • Chris Brown deleted his twitter. (I'm going to post about this one)
  • Kanye West is rumored to proposed to girlfriend, Amber Rose.
  • Rihanna new music video for "Hard" was released.
  • Lady Gaga admits she was bisexual
  • Robert Pattinson to cast in another movie call "Remember Me?", if i was not mistaken.
  • Rihanna said she doesn't have herpes after Tila Tequila was going in to her.
  • R&B singer, Pleasure P was arrested because of child abuse.
  • the Kardashians appeared as Beyonce's single ladies.
  • Taylor Swift was Billboard #1 artist of the year in spite of her top charting album, Fearless. Beyonce comes second, and Lady Gaga comes third.
  • Juelz Santana released his first single, Back To The Crib featuring Chris Brown.
  • Nicholas Sparks new movie, "The Last Song" is going to be released on April 2010 starring Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. (Can't wait!!!)
  • that's all I can remember.
Toodles!