Okay, this blog has been pending for weeks. It's time for me to publish it! Let's start from number 10!

Drum rolls..

Note: the celebrities you are about to see are chosen by ME. It's all about my eyes.

10. Taylor Lautner
He's got to be in my top 10 list. He's obviously fit-looking and number 10 really screams his name.

9. Jesse Spencer
He might be doctor but he's a hot one. He's got a sexy british accent pretty eyes!

8. Sean Faris
Sean Faris is a talented actor, I don't see why he's not in lots of movies. Producers should hire him more often because he's not just good-looking but he's good in acting.

7. Penn Badgley
He's my gossip guy. Messy hair or neat hair, he's still rocking those jaw bones. Definitely in my top 10. Blake Lively is a lucky woman.

6. Jared Padelecki
Jared, Jared, Jared. He's big and very fit looking, gorgeous smile, suitable with mid-length hair. who would not fall for Jared?

5. Jensen Ackles
My other Winchester boy apart from Jared Padelecki. When both of them act in Supernatural, I don't know which one is hotter. That is why they're only one step up from each other. But sorry Jared, I gotta put Jensen first.


4. Leonardo DicaprioThe Hero. The Baddass. The Romantic-guy. He surely can play any role. He is mega talented. One thing I notice about him is, he's got hotter everytime he gets older. I love it when he pushed his hair back.

3. Hugh Jackman
He maybe hairy on the arm, regardless, X-men has got to be in my top 3! I want your claws Mr.Jackman! I can call him Hugh, can I? That's like "Hey Huge" but his name sounds like-- oh never mind.

2. Chris Brown
I don't mind his crime record, this isn't about personality, its all about appearance. He is the cuttest guy I've seen. Not just cute cute, he's differently cute. Look at those dimples!

1. Tom Welling
My Superman. Tom Welling deserves to be in this position. He's fit, he's gorgeous, his smile is just irresistable, pink cheeks, pink lips, hair is on point, pushed back hair, good actor, cute nose, and he look so amazing in the shirt. and the list goes on and on.

So, do you agree? Who do you think should be in the list other than these men?