I cannot wait for my poll to close. I seriously need to do my newest section, 'Fashion Craves'. Basically, this section would only touch about fashion. I, honestly, am not a 'fashion expert', so that is why i named it 'Fashion Craves' because it will be a combination of the outfits/accesories/clothes/shoes/looks that I crave.

So, this is my first Fashion Craves. I seriously need to own these!

Again, I'm so sorry the pictures are small. I've increase the bytes, but when I upload it, it won't look big! and hell yeah, I need to level up my editing skills.


In my opinion, these will make a great combination






1) Yummie Tummie- Midsection support tank, $62
2) Current/Elliot- The moto skinny jeans, $265


3) Dannijo- Jacinda rose gold plated ring, $85


4) Christian Laboutin- Lima 120 Sandal, $1,145

Yes I know, they are extremly pricey, and I couldn't afford it, despite my age :) LOL But I do this for fun, I just hope someday I could own these precious!

ps: You can also match this with jacket! But I prefer it coverless.