I simply cannot wait for these albums to be released!:-

1) Katherine McPhee- Unbroken, October 6th 2009.

First of all, I love it that she goes all Blonde! she looks, younger and more fun. Where as before, she was a brunette, she looks more quiet, sweet and innocent.

The changes are amazing! I hope she makes good music too.


2) Mariah Carey- Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel, September 29th 2009
Mariah Carey looks good for a 40 years old.

I am loving 'Obsessed'. Quite catchy! It's amazing how she has been in the music industry since the 90s up until now, and she still grab hold the charts! Go Mimi!


3) Shakira- She Wolf, October 2nd 2009

I've listen to 'She Wolf' and doesn't really impress me. But the video is one hell of a impression!
ps: shakira is one flexible woman.


4) Backstreetboys- This Is Us, October 6th 2009

Who doesn't miss Backstreet Boys?

Goodluck to them :)