COTM abbreviate from Celebrity Of the Moment.

Give a big round of applause to Kim Kardashian. I'm closing my poll, because I don't think I'm getting anymore votes. I only have three votes altogether though, no offense, my blog is still new. LOL


Kim Kardashian with 66% votes beating Teyana Taylor with 33% votes, who comes second. What I'm going to do is writing brief details about her. I'm going to this in the future for the next COTM.

KIM KARDASHIAN

Full name: Kimberly Noel Kardashian
Nickname: Kim K, or Kim
Date of birth: October 21st, 1980
Place of birth: Los Angeles, California, USA
Famous for: her TV series production, Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Siblings: Khloe Kardashian (younger sister) and Kourtney Kardashian (older sister)
Spouse: she's single at the moment due to her recent break up with Reggie Bush
Bestfriend: Ciara
Crimes: None. But she released legal sex tapes in 2007. (Ohkay!)
Others: She once participated Dancing With The Stars but got eliminated. She was only able to stay for two weeks.

What I like about her?
- She's definitely has a gorgeous face, I always love her eyes.
- She can rock herself as a brunette, and as a blond or mix of both. Not all women, can kill barbie-blond hair.
- She got curves
- She's well talented.

Who do you think can beat her out? (This is just a random question)
- Over all in all ways, her sister, Khloe Kardashian, can beat her out.

ps: Kim K has a big boooootay, nesh! LOL