Last VMA was like burning and apparently have lots of response about the Beyonce-Taylor-Kanye incident...especially on Twitter!

Let see this:

@katyperry: there's a reason why Beyonce is my superhero
@Danecook: Beyonce= Class
@Jordinsparks: I know I'm late, but really Kanye? Really? Taylor Swift is the sweetest girl & Beyonce was so gracious. Not right at all!!
@Demi Lovato: And the world fell in love with Beyonce. All over again :) ... No seriously though.. Look at Beyonce. She is such a great role model. No scandals. Loves her curves, and is incredibly talented.
@Pink: Beyonce is a classy lady.I feel for her, too. Its not her fault at all, and her and Taylor did their thing. And douche bag got kicked out. HA!
@Michelle Williams: Beyonce was absolutely gracious for what she did! That's the God in her!
@Mary J Blige: Congratulations to Beyonce!! You work so hard for everything!!

@Hayley Williams: #TeamTaylor ya'll
@Kelly Rowland: Beyonce is such a classy, gracious woman. I actually tweeted that, and every body was like 'Its so true'
@chris brown: Beyonce...INCREDIBLE


On the other hand, mister Kanye West has been apologizing a lot of times in his blog and twitter:

“I’m sooooo sorry to Taylor Swift and her fans and her mom [Andrea]. I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would’ve said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she’s in the bleachers! …………………… I’m in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment!…………….. Beyonce’s video was the best of this decade!!! I’m sorry to my fans if I let you guys down!!!!! I’m sorry to my friends at MTV. I will apologize to Taylor 2mrw. Welcome to the real world!!!! Everybody wanna booooo me but I’m a fan of real pop culture!!! No disrespect but we watchin’ the show at the cribe right now cause…. Well you know!!!! I’m still happy for Taylor!!!! Boooyaawww!!!! You are very talented!!!!! I gave my awards to Outkast when they deserved it over me… That’s what it is!!!! I’m not crazy yall, I’m just real. Sorry for that!!! I really feel bad for Taylor and I’m sincerely sorry!!! Much Respect!!!!!” (via Kanye’s official Kanye University blog)

But Kanye, it doesnt make any change. You humiliated both ladies, Beyonce and Taylor!

Chris Crocker: Leave Kanye alone!!
LOL!!