Im so sorry about the pictures being so small! I edited it the wrong way, and im too lazy to get it fixed.

Anyways, I find women with shorts are simple yet sexy and fashionable. For example Rihanna and Miley.

They can seriously pull it off. They don't have to try so hard to look good. Just match a denim shorts with a perfect shirt, few jeweleries and touch up on the hair!

I am loving Rihanna's exhibit 2 and Miley's exhibit 3, I mean, just look at that, who needs other fashion merchandise when we have shorts? Miley doesn't have to do hard on the hair, she's natural-looking, and grey loose/baggy shirt is perfect to match!

Rihanna's exhibit 2 is simply classy. If you could zoom it, she was wearing a mickey mouse's shirt! how cute!

These two women are just some examples perfect to explain all about shorts, of course there are other women/celebs also look good in their shorts.

ps: Miley doesn't look like 17. LOL, in good way though. I envy her thighs.