I don't have any interesting ideas yet to blog, so in the mean time, I should blog about something boring. You probably don't wanna hear the rest.

My twitter is literally...hacked. Well I'm not the only one though, I've heard that other people who owns a blog (as in Blogger) also suffering the havoc. As you can see, my twitter gadget at the side bar is obviously doesn't contained my tweets. And apparently, the tweets came from a user named Undefined (www.twitter.com/undefined)

Supposedly, I'm going to attack him for hacking my twitter account but apparently he, Undefined, doesn't even know about it. He explained in his tweet that:

RT: @Blogger We've forwarded reports of issues w/Twitter gadget showing tweets from @undefined to the creator of the gadget.

If my tweets are showing on your blog. Please cry to someone else but me. I don't know why, I didnt do it and I cant fix it. thanks.

My point is, I don't blame him at all. I blame blogger. LOL. poor Undefined. Please blogger, fix it!

ps: what's the best dictionary in the world? I wanna know. hit me.