Gotta do this post!



Overall, I'd give him a 62 over 100. Thats a B!

my review:

First thing I noticed was Chris got a pair of huge lips. Kidding! But seriously. I mean, it looked like he enlarged it or something. Nevertheless, he still looks good.

Cassie, Cassie, Cassie. Why the hair? She rocked the hair but I'm sorry but she looked like she's just out of prison. And that scene, when she's face to face with Chris, her face seemed to look like being punched on the wall. The good thing is, I'm glad Chris chose Cassie than any other regular model.

Chris Brown is one of the hottest man I've known in Black Community. Apart from Craig David and Tequan Richmond. And his dance moves is dope! He can dance like a maniac, like he's crazy or possessed. HA!

Chris should wear white T-shirts everytime because he looks hot in it. And I don't know about the nerd glasses. I remembered back in the time in Kiss Kiss video, where he can pull off the nerd glasses but not in this video.

His voice was altered in few parts. Which disappoints me, because he sounded like a girl!

I only like one of the special effects, which is the beginning, where he sings but the smoke (was is a smoke?) comes out along. I don't really like the desert part, it reminds me of Beyonce's Sweet Dreams.

Another dope scene is the last one, where he danced with the kid. I'm not sure what is the point but still cute!

markings:

Song: it rocks, I give him a 20/25
Fashion: hmm, 16/25
Effect: 14/25
Coolness: 5/14.5
Hotness: 7/14.5

overall: 62%