Woot woot, everybody watched the EMA lastnight? Lets get straight to the point. I will list out the winners:


Best Group: Tokio Hotel
Best European Act: maNga
Best Push Artist: Pixie Lott
Best Female: Beyonce
Best Male: Eminem
Best New Act: Lady Gaga
Best Alternative: Placebo
Best World Stage performance: Linkin Park
Best song: Beyonce, 'Halo'
Best Video: Beyonce, 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)'
Best Rock: Green Day
Best Urban: Jay Z
Best Live act: U2


Congratulations for all the winners! And Beyonce's speech lastnight was sweet, when she was awarded the best video for Single Ladies, she said in her speech "There's only one person I'd like to thank...That's Jay, for putting the ring on it" and she raised her hand, somehow pointed to the ring, but I couldn't see any ring though.

I love love love Katy Perry's performance! She can sing any type of songs! Shakira also did really great, I love it how she didnt leave her cultures behind. Beyonce's performance was very sexy and she killed it. The others were okay, Jay should have been pick other girl to replace Alicia Keys.

Beyonce performing, "Sweet Dreams" in sexy red lingerie (as though, that she's in bed)

Tokio Hotel performing, "World Behind My Wall"

Shakira performing 'Did It Again'

Leona Lewis performing, "Happy"

Jay Z performing "Empire State Of Mind"

Foo Fighters performing, "Wheels" and "All My Life"

Katy Perry as the host of the night, performing Black Eye Peas's "I gotta Feeling", Kelly Rowland's "When Love Takes Over", King Of Leon's "Use Somebody", Beyonce's "Halo" and Lady Gaga's "Poker Face"

Green Day, performing, 'Know Your Enemy'

U2 also performed featuring Jay Z as the closing act. They sang "Sunday Bloody Sunday"



ps: I want Cheetos!