The current COTM is the beautiful Miss Rachel McAdams (she got the most votes). Who I'd see that she is physically alluring, talented and seem to have a great sense of humor. Well ladies and gentleman, I present you, Rachel McAdams.




Full name: Rachel Anne McAdams
Nick Name: I don't know but I would call her Rachel
Date of birth: November 17th, 1978
Place of birth: London, Ontario, Canada (according to Wikipedia)
Nationality: Canadian
Famous for: Her role in movie Notebook and Mean girls.
Siblings: Daniel and Kayleen
Spouse: Dated Ryan Gosling and Josh Lucas
Bestfriend: Unknown
Crimes: None
Others: she won 'Best Kiss' MTV movie awards for her role in Notebook.

What I like about her:
1) she's originally talented, I cannot impersonate her.
2) Beautiful woman.
3) She can be a teenager, or an adult at the same time
4) Mean Girl wouldn't be mean without her.

If you're in a movie starring Rachel McAdams, what role do you want to be?
- Hmm, I want to be her bestfriend.

ps: Boo, you whore! *in Regina's voice*