This is just a random post. Basically, later I will list out some famous TV series and movies and I will choose which one I want to be.

1) If I were in Gossip Girl, I want to be:
I want to be Blair, but Serena's good too. Far off, I also want to be Vannesa. Okay, quick decision, I want to be Serena.

2) If I were in Smallville, I want to be: Lois! Definitely Lois.

3) If I were in House, I want to be: Lisa Cuddy. Umm no, I want to be Dr.Cameron.

4) If I were in Supernatural: Man, I really want to be the Winchesters.

5) If I were in Hannah Montana: Hannah, of course. HA!

6) If I were in 90210: Annie Wilson.

7) If I were in Mean Girls: I want to be Regina George.

8) If I were in Bewitched: Definitely the main role,

9) If I were in Everybody loves Raymond: I want to be the wife.

10) If I were in Heroes- I want to be Claire.

How about you? :)

One announcement to make, you CAN NOW tweet my post, if you have one. Don't mind spreading it off.

ps: Im bored :(