I like this photoshoot. I want to have a photoshoot like this. Along with the photoshoot, there was an interview held:

Kristen on Robert’s best qualities
: “He’s a great singer. Heartbreaking…I’d have to say Rob is [more romantic]. I think romance is anything honest. As long as it’s honest, it’s so disarming.”

Robert on Googling: “[Kristen] would say me, but I reckon it’s her. If either one of us catches the other one doing it, we’re like, Jesus Christ, is that what you’re looking at? And the other one’s on their phone pretending to text. I look up my competition more than she does. I’m incredibly shallow. I think she just looks at herself.”

Kristen on her nickname for Robert: “I’m definitely claiming that one [that I'm more athletic]. Rob can barely jump rope. I call him Flippy because when he does his stunt rehearsals, he flips around [makes gestures like a penguin]. And God, when he tries to run…”