Take a look at these pictures. Sometimes, they are quite eccentric to my eyes. I don't understand why in some runway events, the models have to look utterly ridiculous to grab attentions? Not just the outift, also the face expression. Like they're completely a DOLL! Well yeah, they are dolls, but in order to grab attention and reflect the unique purpose of the attire, why don't show some attitude?

I'm talking about the weird ones.

I'm not a frequent fashion follower, lets just say, I don't follow fashion that much. And to point out that I'm not interested in fashion. I wear what looks good. I love cute tops and dresses.


Luckily we have Lady Gaga. Who currently appreciates 'creative' fashion. But, she has a purpose! She's genuinely comes out like that! From the beginning of her career, she is always unique. But what if she's the only one who's interested in that?!

she once wore Bubble outfit. It was completely out of our mind, but it suits her. She covered whole her body in the VMA, including her face. I just don't see why stylist have to make creative yet hideous outfits! Like, why so many? Why don't just sew one for Lady Gaga?


Maybe it's just me and my zero interest in creative fashion. I mean who would wear an outfit with many clocks around it? I don't consider it as a fashion disaster because obviously they're on runway. But its just so...funny.

They're flattering but sure they're not the perfect outfit for going out? Except halloween. So, conclusion is, maybe these stylist want to compete with each others' creativity. But confusion still playing in my mind.

What do you think?

ONE ANNOUCEMENT! Lady Gaga new video 'Bad Romance' premiered today!



Randomly scary but I love it. One second its tech then it's violence, then other things its dancing, then she appeared sensitive. The last scene scares me.

ps: Lady Gaga!